Pitch your company to the GEC
Your innovation is sustainable, circular and transformative?
You have a good chance to secure a GEC investment!
The Global Entrepreneurship Centre’s (GEC) mandate is to increase the number of successful start-ups that scale and reach commercial success. The GEC supports transformative companies that focus on Sustainable Technologies (SusTech) for achieving circularity, the global climate targets of the Paris Accord and the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations. The GEC supports and brings to the market the world’s best SusTech entrepreneurs through a unique 360° scale-up service and thus craft the economy of the future.
- Agriculture and Nutrition
- Building and Living
- Material and/or product innovation,
- Process and logistics innovation,
- Recycling innovation,
- Business model innovation.
- Sustainable Chemistry Energy Solutions
- Materials Science Innovation
- Robotics and Sensor Technologies
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Twin
- Logistics Innovation
The application is open for entrepreneurs from all continents.
- Business viability,
- Market potential,
- Direct and indirect impact on the achievement of the global climate targets of the Paris Accord, on the Achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, on the Implementation of Circular Economy Concepts
The Investment consists of the GEC Scaling Factory, the GEC Catalyst Programme and the GEC Technology services. The terms are individual and based on an evaluation of the current scaling needs of your start-up.
Note about the confidentiality of information that you submit: the Global Entrepreneurship Centre will treat your information with care for its own evaluation purposes. At this stage of the submission, no formal non-disclosure agreement (NDA) can be granted. Please therefore only share information that does not require any such NDA. In the further assessment phase, more detailed information may well be necessary to grant the award. Such information can then be subject to a specific contract.